The all-new 2023 Phase4 is our most efficient hunting system to date. This year we challenged ourselves to innovate at the leading edge of what physics will allow in a hunting bow. By damping vibration directly in the limbs, we are able to drastically reduce downstream wasted energy felt in the hand during and after the shot. Combined with our new Bridge-Lock™ Stabilizers that offer improved balance points, increased harmonic tunability and a more robust connection to your bow, the Phase4 is the most advanced and adaptable hunting system we've ever designed.
BRACE HEIGHT 6.5"
IBO RATINGUP TO 336 FPS
DRAW WEIGHT 60, 65, 70 & 75
DRAW LENGTHS 27" - 31.5"
LET-OFF 80 OR 85%
PHYSICAL WEIGHT 4.68 LBS
CAMCROSSCENTRIC W/ SWITCHWEIGHT TECHNOLOGY
Buyers Benefits (A $200 Value Included FREE!)
- 1 Month Free Indoor Range Use with After The Sale Adjustments
- Stage 3 Plus Fit & Tune
What Your Stage 3 Plus Tune Includes
- Measure your draw length and fit the length to the bow
- Adjust the draw weight your prefered weight
- Install all accessories, set dropaway timing, install peep, set nock height and center shot
- Set the 1st, and and 3rd Axis on the sight
- Use computer assisted spine program to determine proper spine and arrow
- Full Paper Tune Process to ensure proper arrow flight from the start
- Full Broadhead Tuning Process for the broadhead you will hunt with
- Sight in at 20yds indoors so you leave our store with confidence in your equipment
- Personalized Coaching on a variety of topics to help you get the best tune and most accuracy from your new setup
- On all Stage 3 setups, we typically spend 2 to 3 hours minimum on your fit, setup and tune to ensure your bow performs to the highest level possible.
FEATURE TECH:NEW BRIDGE-LOCK™STABILIZER
Utilizing our exclusive Bridge-Lock™ Technology, these new stabilizers integrate directly into the riser creating a more rigid connection and better balance point. Featuring our patent pending Interlink™ Weight Technology and a quick-disconnect knob allowing adjustability in 1/2″ increments, the Bridge-Lock™ offer a new level of harmonic tuning and customization in a single bar.
FEATURE TECH:RESISTANCE PHASE DAMPING™
RPD stops vibration at the source – resulting in our smoothest shooting archery system to date. This first of it’s kind innovation tackles excess energy directly in the limbs – significantly deadening and silencing post-shot vibration.
FEATURE TECH:NEW BRIDGE-LOCK™SIGHT SYSTEM
Allows a dovetail sight to be mounted through the bow’s riser, eliminating the need for an external mounting bracket.
FEATURE TECH:NEW LOWPRO™FIXED AND DETACHABLE QUIVERS
Engineered around the geometry of the Phase 4, our tightest fitting quiver to-date.
FEATURE TECH:STAY AFIELD SYSTEM (S.A.S.)™
At less than 1/2 ounce, our minimalist flo-orange servicing cable and our specifically modified cams allow backcountry hunters to safely remove or repair their strings and cables in the field without the use of a bow press. This ultra-lightweight and compact system is the ultimate emergency bow kit to keep you in the hunt.
New Features for 2023 Include:
Resistance Phase Damping to cut noise by 13% and vibration by 37% by having 8 small limbs with a dampening material built between instead of 4 large limbs
Bridge-Lock Stabilizer to provide a stronger mounting point that is adjustable for length in and out for your preference or hunting needs. New side bar barcket also available with the same technology
- New Limb Pockets & Cups to reduce weight
Extended Bridge Riser and enhanced limb geometry create a fast, stable, and accurate shooting platform with a greater riser to ATA ratio than the VXR & V3
- Featuring wide torsionally rigid limbs and new riser with Enhanced Stabilizer Bushings for better connection and added strength
- New S.C.S. Silent Connect System allows for attachment of Mathews haul line or other Mathews accesories (Sold separately)
SW2 Cams that are further skeletonized to reduce weight
Switchweight modules allow you to change peak draw weights, draw length and let off, Modules are easy to change without the need for a bow press
Zero T Axle System with Top Hat System allows for precise cam adjustments for ultimate tunability and better down range accuracy
Engage Grip provides consistent hand placement, and comfortable for all shooters regardless of hand size
3D Dampening System along with Nano 740 damper eliminates all felt vibration for a smooth shot
Integrated Dovetail for QAD Integrate Micro Adjust Rest (rest sold separately)
SAS Compatible Cams
LOWPRO Integrated Quiver Compatible
Bridge Lock Integrated Dovetail Sight Mount, fits Axcel & Spot Hogg Sights
How to Buy?
For Local Customers:
For our within a short driving distance customers call ahead to pay a deposit on the bow you'd like then schedule your Build Appointment. We also have Layaway options if you see a bow we have and want to lock it down before it gets away!
For Long Distance Customers:
As we continue to serve customers 4, 6 & 8 hours away, we have special options just for these instances. You can contact us ahead of time to schedule a Build Appointment and put your 50% deposit down on your bow. We also offer Layaway options in case you see bow you like and don't want to let it get away! From there when you arrive, we can begin the Stage 3 Plus tuning process. If you are staying in a hotel, we recommend staying in Jonesboro Arkansas only 45 minutes away that has safe, great hotels and lots of restaurant options. After the build, you can always call us to order more arrows and other accessories you may need after the sale.
Policy & Pricing
- Mathews Bows available ONLY in store, due to Mathews policy, these bows cannot be shipped or mailed, they must be picked up in person.
- Standars Colors, Black & Realtree Edge are Base Price
- Custom Colors: Granite, Gore/Sitka Elevated II, Sub Alpine, Under Armor All Season, First Lite Spectre, Ambush Green are $75.00 Upcharge
- Custom GAS Strings are a $150 Upcharge
Have questions our website does not answer? New to the sport and would like more in depth help in deciding which bow and options suite your needs best? Simply give us a call at 870-475-3337 or Text at 870-410-0385 (M-F 12-7pm CST) and we will be happy to help! No used car salesman tactics here, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your bow package in the end and build each package specially for each and every customer. We will go through the entire process, each and every step, to ensure you are getting exactly what you need to be successful in archery.