Bear Resurgence RTH Package Veil Whitetail *NEW FOR 2022
Bear Resurgence RTH Package Veil Whitetail
All-new for 2022, the Resurgence RTH is a performance bargain with the all-new Bear Archery DHC 80% hybrid cam system. The all new 2022 DHC hybrid cam system offers Bear's signature smooth draw cycle with an 80% let-off. It also features a solid back wall to ensure consistency shot after shot. This lightweight 32” axle-to-axle bow offers class leading stability with a 6 1/4’’ brace height. The new KillerWave limb dampeners help eliminate vibration and improve accuracy in every shot. The Bear Archery Resurgence RTH offers blistering arrow speeds up to 335 feet per second; perfect for 3D archery and bowhunting. The Resurgence RTH offers an incredible level of adjustability and accommodates draw lengths from 25 1/2’’ to 31”. This bow is available as either a 45 lbs. – 60lbs. or 55lbs. – 70lbs. bow and comes ready-to-hunt with Trophy Ridge accessories. The Resurgence RTH comes equipped with a Trophy Ridge Joker 4-pin sight, 5-spot quiver, Blitz stabilizer, Whisker Biscuit V, peep sight, and D loop. Experience 2022’s most value packed and highly-adjustable bow from Bear Archery.
Bow Build Turnaround Times during Peak Season 8/1-12/1 are 5-7 business days with possibility to extend to 7-10 business days
How Are Our Bows Different from Box Store Bows?
Our bows and packages are much different than you'll find from the "box stores" that offer zero service and just want to take your money. Each bow is personally setup and tuned by Dalton or Julie Vaughn, nobody else will be touching your new bow during tuning the process. Each bow goes through our Stage 2 tune process (or optional Stage 3 tune!) to ensure proper arrow flight, accuracy and reliability. After tuning, we record your bow specs, arrow information and other details on your own Tune Chart so you know exactly where your bow started at when it arrives at your door step.
We do not let any bow leave before it is completely tuned so there will be no cut corners or a box full of parts and a note saying good luck! We believe that whether you walk into our store or order from 1000 miles away, you receive the same attention to detail and the same quality of service. If you are new to archery or are unsure of what options to pick, hit the contact us to send us a message or give us a call. We will personally assist you selecting your options. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram and your new bow may be featured after it has been fully tuned and ready to ship!
The full Stage 2 tune (and optional Stage 3 tune) process is detailed below.
What Your Stage 2 Tune Includes
- Measure your draw length and fit the length to the bow or set bow to your specified draw length
- Adjust the draw weight your preferred weight
- Install all accessories, set dropaway timing if applicable, install peep, set nock height and center shot
- Use computer assisted spine program to determine proper spine and arrow
- Full Paper Tune Process to ensure proper arrow flight from the start
- Chronograph Speed Report and Bow Tune Chart Included
- Sight in at 20yds indoors
What Stage 3 Tune Includes:
- All From Stage 2 Tune
- Full Broadhead Tuning Process for the broadhead you will hunt with to ensure the very best arrow flight possible
- On all Stage 3 setups, we typically spend 2 to 3 hours minimum on your fit, setup and tune to ensure your bow performs to the highest level possible.
What Your RTH Package Includes:
- Trophy Ridge Joker 4-pin sight
- Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit V
- Trophy Ridge 5 Spot Quiver
- Trophy Ridge Blitz Stabilizer & Sling
- Fletcher No Tie Peep & D Loop
- Stage 2 Paper Tune, DL & DW Adjustments, Fully Tuned
- Includes Owners Manual and Decal
- Stabilizer, Wrist Sling and Broadheads are optional, see options to select
- NOTE: Stock Bear RTH Package does NOT include arrows or release, see Optional Upgrades to include those and other items with your bow package
Optional Upgrades Include:
- Truglo & Truball Caliper & Thumb Releases
- Gold Tip & Black Eagle Arrows
- Grim Reaper Broadheads
- Apex Stabilizers
- IBO 335fps
- ATA 32"
- Brace Height 6.25"
- Letoff 80%
- Draw Length Range 25.5-31"
- Draw Weight Range 45-60lb, 55-70lb
- Bare Bow Mass Weight: 3.9lb
Have questions our website does not answer? New to the sport and would like more in depth help in deciding which bow and options suite your needs best? Simply give us a call at 870-475-3337 (M-F 12-8pm CST) and we will be happy to help! No used car salesman tactics here, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your bow package in the end and build each package specially for each and every customer. We will go through the entire process, each and every step, to ensure you are getting exactly what you need to be successful in archery.
NOTE* Please allow 2-3 Business Days for Setup & Tuning Before Shipment during off season, allow 7-10 days during peak season (July-December)
SHIPPING NOTICE: Due to COVID-19 and current events, shipping times and prices are subject to change. If there is an increase in shipping cost over our shipping rate, we will email you an invoice to pay the difference.