Bear Escalate Fred Bear Compound Bow *NEW FOR 2022
Bear Escalate Olive Compound Bow
For 2022 we're turning up the heat. Introducing the all-new Bear Archery Escalate. This technology packed 31" axle-to-axle bow offers insane performance at an unbeatable price. The Escalate features Bear's patented EKO cam technology and accuracy enhancing Vibration Reduction System. For 2022, this top tier bow receives Bear's new KillerWave® limb dampeners and a vibration eliminating string stop to further cut down on post shot hand shock. The Escalate offers astonishing speeds up to 339 FPS and accommodates shooters with draw lengths from 26" to 30". The bow's all-new for 2022 GRIZgrip® offers shooters a comfortable and relaxed hold on the performance engineered riser. The 4.1 lbs mass weight along with the 6.5" brace height make the Escalate nimble and manageable in both spot and stalk or tree stand scenarios. Take your bowhunting to a new level this year and experience the Bear Archery Escalate.
CUSTOM LET OFF
EKO Technology allows let off customization to four different positions (75%, 80%, 85%, or 90%)
Ships with the new GRIZgrip® for a more relaxed and natural grip on the bow and the popular VERSAGRIP
The Vibration Reduction System (VRS) helps stabilize and reduce lingering riser vibration by up to 25% from the motion of shooting an arrow allowing for a smooth and quiet shot
LIMB DAMPENING TECHNOLOGY
New for 2022 are KillerWave® limb dampeners which fit strategically in the upper and lower limbs to eliminate additional vibration in every shot
PERFORMANCE BARGAINClass leading speeds up to 339 FPS and a mass weight of only 4.1lbs
Bow Build Turnaround Times:
Off Season 1/1-7/31
3-5 Business Days
Peak Season 8/1-12/31
5-7 business days with possibility to extend to 7-10 business days
The full Stage 2 tune (and optional Stage 3 tune) process is detailed below.
What Your Stage 2 Tune Includes
- Measure your draw length and fit the length to the bow or set bow to your specified draw length
- Adjust the draw weight your preferred weight
- Install all accessories, set dropaway timing if applicable, install peep, set nock height and center shot
- Use computer assisted spine program to determine proper spine and arrow
- Full Paper Tune Process to ensure proper arrow flight from the start
- Chronograph Speed Report and Bow Tune Chart Included
- Sight in at 20yds indoors
What Stage 3 Tune Includes:
- All From Stage 2 Tune
- Full Broadhead Tuning Process for the broadhead you will hunt with to ensure the very best arrow flight possible
- On all Stage 3 setups, we typically spend 2 to 3 hours minimum on your fit, setup and tune to ensure your bow performs to the highest level possible.
- IBO 339fps
- ATA 31"
- Brace Height 6.5"
- Letoff 75-90%
- Draw Length Range 26-30"
- Draw Weight Range 45-60lb, 55-70lb
- Bare Bow Mass Weight: 4.1lb
Have questions our website does not answer? New to the sport and would like more in depth help in deciding which bow and options suite your needs best? Simply give us a call at 870-475-3337 (M-F 1-7pm CST) and we will be happy to help!
We personally setup your bow to your specific draw length, weight, adjust arrow rest and Stage 2 Setup and Paper Tune your bow package then rough sight in your 20yd pin so when it comes out of the box, you can start shooting!
NOTE* Please allow 3-5 Business Days for Setup & Tuning Before Shipment during off season, allow 7-10 days during peak season (July-December)