Bear Adapt Bow
Introducing the ADAPT. This single cam, 32" axle-to-axle, 6.5" brace height bow was a joint venture between Bear Archery and the The Hunting Public. The ADAPT features an accommodating 80% let off and fits bowhunters with draw lengths from 24-31". This bow features a new Bear Paw insulated grip - Bear's most comfortable and ergonomic bow grip to date. With speeds up to 320 FPS, a rock solid back wall from the limb stop, and the smoothest draw cycle on the market, the ADAPT is perfect for chasing any size game. Aaron, Greg, Zack, Jake, Hayden, and Ted built their dream bow and included several features from some of their favorite Bear bows of the past.
Bow Build Turnaround Times during Peak Season 8/1-12/1 are 5-7 business days with possibility to extend to 7-10 business days
Have questions our website does not answer? New to the sport and would like more in depth help in deciding which bow and options suite your needs best? Simply give us a call at 870-475-3337 (M-F 12-8pm CST) and we will be happy to help!
We personally setup your bow to your specific draw length, weight, adjust arrow rest and rough sight in your 20yd pin so when it comes out of the box, you can start shooting!
What Your Stage 1 Setup Includes:
- Measure your draw length and fit the length to the bow or set bow to your specified draw length
- Adjust the draw weight your preferred weight
- Install all accessories, set dropaway timing if applicable, install peep, set nock height and center shot
- Use computer assisted spine program to determine proper spine and arrow (if arrows are ordered)
- Chronograph Speed Report and Bow Setup Chart Included
- Sight in at 20yds indoors
What Your RTH Package Includes:
- Trophy Ridge Joker 4-pin sight
- Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit V
- Trophy Ridge 5 Spot Quiver
- Trophy Ridge Blitz Stabilizer & Sling
- Fletcher No Tie Peep & D Loop
- Stage 1 Setup, DL & DW Adjustments
- Includes Owners Manual and Decal
- Stabilizer, Wrist Sling and Broadheads are optional, see options to select
- NOTE: Stock Bear RTH Package does NOT include arrows or release, see Optional Upgrades to include those and other items with your bow package
- IBO 320fps (Measured at 30" draw length, 70lb draw weight, 350gr arrow)
- ATA 30"
- Brace Height 6.75"
- Letoff 80%
- Draw Length Range 23.5-30.5"
- Draw Weight Range 45-60lb or 55-70lb
- Bare Bow Mass Weight: 3.8lb
SHIPPING NOTICE: Due to current events, shipping times and prices are subject to change. If there is an increase in shipping cost over our shipping rate, we will email you an invoice to pay the difference.