Bear Alaskan Olive Compound Bow *NEW FOR 2023
Bear Alaskan Olive Compound Bow
In the 1950’s and 60’s, Bear Archery produced the ALASKAN - a bow with performance the industry had never seen at an unbeatable value. For 2022, the ALASKAN returns with a spin. This technology and performance packed 32” axle-to-axle bow comes equipped with an all-new DHC hybrid cam. The DHC hybrid cam system features a relaxed 80% let off without sacrificing Bear’s signature draw cycle smoothness. The ALASKAN was designed to deliver increased stability and class leading performance for the hardcore bowhunter. The new KillerWave® in-limb dampeners assist in eliminating vibration and improving accuracy in each shot. The 2022 ALASKAN offers respectable arrow speeds up to 335 FPS and an incredible amount of adjustability in draw length from 25.5’’-31’’.
NEW CAM SYSTEM
Equipped with the all-new DHC 80% Hybrid Cam from Bear Archery
Class leading speeds up to 335 FPS and a mass weight under 4lbs.
SOLID BACK WALL
Ships with an optional limb stop for a rock solid back wall
DEAD IN HAND
Equipped with the new vibration eliminating KillerWave® in-limb dampener system
25 ½ - 31-inch draw length and 45-60lb or 55-70lb limbs
Bow Build Turnaround Times:
Off Season 1/1-7/31
3-5 Business Days
Peak Season 8/1-12/31
5-7 business days with possibility to extend to 7-10 business days
The full Stage 2 tune (and optional Stage 3 tune) process is detailed below.
What Your Stage 2 Tune Includes
- Measure your draw length and fit the length to the bow or set bow to your specified draw length
- Adjust the draw weight your preferred weight
- Install all accessories, set dropaway timing if applicable, install peep, set nock height and center shot
- Use computer assisted spine program to determine proper spine and arrow
- Full Paper Tune Process to ensure proper arrow flight from the start
- Chronograph Speed Report and Bow Tune Chart Included
- Sight in at 20yds indoors
What Stage 3 Tune Includes:
- All From Stage 2 Tune
- Full Broadhead Tuning Process for the broadhead you will hunt with to ensure the very best arrow flight possible
- On all Stage 3 setups, we typically spend 2 to 3 hours minimum on your fit, setup and tune to ensure your bow performs to the highest level possible.
- IBO 335fps
- ATA 32"
- Brace Height 6.25"
- Letoff 80%
- Draw Length Range 25.5-31"
- Draw Weight Range 45-60lb, 55-70lb
- Bare Bow Mass Weight: 3.9lb
Have questions our website does not answer? New to the sport and would like more in depth help in deciding which bow and options suite your needs best? Simply give us a call at 870-475-3337 (M-F 1-7pm CST) and we will be happy to help!
We personally setup your bow to your specific draw length, weight, adjust arrow rest and Stage 2 Setup and Paper Tune your bow package then rough sight in your 20yd pin so when it comes out of the box, you can start shooting!
NOTE* Please allow 3-5 Business Days for Setup & Tuning Before Shipment during off season, allow 7-10 days during peak season (July-December)