Bear Legit RTH Package Veil Whitetail *NEW FOR 2022
Bear Legit RTH Package Realtree Edge
Meet the Bear Archery Legit – this compound bow is made to legitimately fit all ages and skill levels. We’ve engineered this bow to be adjustable from a 14” to 30” draw length range and from 10 to 70 lbs. peak draw weight. All adjustments can be made using an Allen wrench and there is no need for a bow press. The bow comes ready to hunt equipped with Trophy Ridge accessories – a Joker 4-pin sight, 5-Spot quiver, Whisker Biscuit, No-tie peep sight & D loop. The Legit weighs only 3.6 lbs. and fires arrows at 315 feet per second. The new and improved dual cam system provides a smooth draw cycle. This bow is legit.
Bow Build Turnaround Times during Peak Season 8/1-12/1 are 5-7 business days with possibility to extend to 7-10 business days
Our Pro Shop To Your Door Step
Our bows and packages are much different than you'll find from the "box stores" that offer zero service and just want to take your money. Our package comes to you set to your specifications, tuned and ready to shoot! Each bow is personally setup and tuned by Dalton or Jeff Vaughn, nobody else will be touching your new bow while we make it great. Every single package we sell is subject to a full battery of tuning tests to ensure proper arrow flight and reliability. Your package will receive our Stage 2 Fit and Tune detailed below. We do not let any bow leave before it is completely tuned so there will be no cut corners or a box full of parts and a note saying good luck! We believe that whether you walk into our store or order from 1000 miles away, you receive the same attention to detail and the same quality of service. If you are new to archery or are unsure of what options to pick, hit the contact us to send us a message or give us a call. We will personally assist you selecting your options. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram and your new bow may be featured after it has been fully tuned and ready to ship!
What Your Stage 2 Fit and Tune Includes
- Measure your draw length and fit the length to the bow or set bow to your specified draw length
- Adjust the draw weight your preferred weight
- Install all accessories, set dropaway timing if applicable, install peep, set nock height and center shot
- Use computer assisted spine program to determine proper spine and arrow
- Full Paper Tune Process to ensure proper arrow flight from the start
- Chronograph Speed Report and Bow Tune Chart Included
- Sight in at 20yds indoors
What Your RTH Package Includes:
- Trophy Ridge Joker 4-pin sight
- Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit V
- Trophy Ridge 5 Spot Quiver
- Trophy Ridge Blitz Stabilizer & Sling
- Fletcher No Tie Peep & D Loop
- Stage 2 Paper Tune, DL & DW Adjustments, Fully Tuned
- Includes Owners Manual and Decal
- Stabilizer, Wrist Sling and Broadheads are optional, see options to select
- NOTE: Stock Bear RTH Package does NOT include arrows or release, see Optional Upgrades to include those and other items with your bow package
Optional Upgrades Include:
- Truglo & Truball Caliper & Thumb Releases
- Gold Tip & Black Eagle Arrows
- Grim Reaper Broadheads
- Apex Stabilizers
- IBO 320ps
- ATA 30"
- Brace Height 6"
- Letoff 75%
- Draw Length Range 14-30"
- Draw Weight Range 10-70lb
- Bare Bow Mass Weight: 3.6lb
Have questions our website does not answer? New to the sport and would like more in depth help in deciding which bow and options suite your needs best? Simply give us a call at 870-475-3337 (M-F 12-8pm CST) and we will be happy to help! No used car salesman tactics here, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your bow package in the end and build each package specially for each and every customer. We will go through the entire process, each and every step, to ensure you are getting exactly what you need to be successful in archery.
NOTE* Please allow 2-3 Business Days for Setup & Tuning Before Shipment during off season, allow 7-10 days during peak season (July-December)
SHIPPING NOTICE: Due to COVID-19 and current events, shipping times and prices are subject to change. If there is an increase in shipping cost over our shipping rate, we will email you an invoice to pay the difference.