Mission Hammr Bare Bow
The all-new Mission Hammr is the perfect solution to growing archers. Our new Fast Fit cam technology offers half-inch draw weights for a wider range of adjustability and is quicker and easier to adjust than ever before. The Hammr adjusts from 17 to 29 inches to fit virtually all archers. Draw weight automatically increases with every draw length, ranging from 16-70 lbs. The Hammr’s cam system also provides an improved back wall for a more consistent anchor point and delivers efficient speed up to 300 fps. We’ve added a dead end string stop to dampen post-shot noise and vibration, and a newly designed grip that is comfortable for a wide range of shooters. With its compact 28” axle to axle length and mass weight of 3.4 pounds, the Hammr provides excellent handling and maneuverability.
- Mathews Bows available ONLY in store, due to Mathews policy, these bows cannot be shipped or mailed, they must be picked up in person.
- Colors Include Black and Realtree Excape
- Splash Colors are available for an additional $50.00.
- IBO 300fps
- ATA 28"
- Brace Height 6 1/4"
- Letoff 80%
- Draw Length Range 17-29"
- Draw Weight Range Adjustable 16-70lb
- Realtree Original and Black Color Options
Novice Setup & Tune Package Includes:
This package is perfect to get you started properly. This service package covers coaching proper form and shot execution, properly fitting the bow to your needs, paper tuning and sight in.
- Install new nock point and d loop
- Fit peep to shooter
- Adjust center shot to correct setting
- Set draw length and weight
- Paper Tune for a proper starting point for bow performance to build from (contingent on the draw length & weight)