Bear Archery Species EV RTH Package Mossy Oak Bottomlands
Meet the new and improved 2022 Bear Archery Species EV. The Species EV is an EVOLUTION of the popular single cam bow with an an ultra-smooth draw cycle and impressive 80% let off. Tipping the scale at only 3.8lbs with its 30" axle-to-axle and 6 3/4" brace height, the Species EV is a compact, smooth, and lethal alternative for the hardcore bowhunter. For 2022 the Species EV offers more adjustability with a 23.5" - 30.5" draw length and either 30-60lb or 30-70lb limbs. The Species EV comes as a Ready-to-Hunt (RTH) bundle which includes a Trophy Ridge Joker 4-pin sight, Whisker Biscuit V, Blitz stabilizer and wrist sling, lightweight 5-Spot quiver, D-loop, and peep sight. This single cam bow offers arrow speeds up to 320 FPS and features new for 2022 BearClaw limb vibration dampeners to increase accuracy in every shot
Bow Build Turnaround Times during Peak Season 8/1-12/1 are 5-7 business days with possibility to extend to 7-10 business days
Have questions our website does not answer? New to the sport and would like more in depth help in deciding which bow and options suite your needs best? Simply give us a call at 870-475-3337 (M-F 12-8pm CST) and we will be happy to help!
We personally setup your bow to your specific draw length, weight, adjust arrow rest and rough sight in your 20yd pin so when it comes out of the box, you can start shooting!
What Your Stage 1 Setup Includes:
- Measure your draw length and fit the length to the bow or set bow to your specified draw length
- Adjust the draw weight your preferred weight
- Install all accessories, set dropaway timing if applicable, install peep, set nock height and center shot
- Use computer assisted spine program to determine proper spine and arrow (if arrows are ordered)
- Chronograph Speed Report and Bow Setup Chart Included
- Sight in at 20yds indoors
What Your RTH Package Includes:
- Trophy Ridge Joker 4-pin sight
- Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit V
- Trophy Ridge 5 Spot Quiver
- Trophy Ridge Blitz Stabilizer & Sling
- Fletcher No Tie Peep & D Loop
- Stage 1 Setup, DL & DW Adjustments
- Includes Owners Manual and Decal
- Stabilizer, Wrist Sling and Broadheads are optional, see options to select
- NOTE: Stock Bear RTH Package does NOT include arrows or release, see Optional Upgrades to include those and other items with your bow package
- IBO 320fps (Measured at 30" draw length, 70lb draw weight, 350gr arrow)
- ATA 30"
- Brace Height 6.75"
- Letoff 80%
- Draw Length Range 23.5-30.5"
- Draw Weight Range 45-60lb or 55-70lb
- Bare Bow Mass Weight: 3.8lb
SHIPPING NOTICE: Due to current events, shipping times and prices are subject to change. If there is an increase in shipping cost over our shipping rate, we will email you an invoice to pay the difference.