Mathews Phase 4 29 Level 2 Package *NEW FOR 2023
Mathews PHASE4™29 Level 2 Package
The all-new 2023 Phase4 is our most efficient hunting system to date. This year we challenged ourselves to innovate at the leading edge of what physics will allow in a hunting bow. By damping vibration directly in the limbs, we are able to drastically reduce downstream wasted energy felt in the hand during and after the shot. Combined with our new Bridge-Lock™ Stabilizers that offer improved balance points, increased harmonic tunability and a more robust connection to your bow, the Phase4 is the most advanced and adaptable hunting system we've ever designed.
BRACE HEIGHT 6"
IBO RATINGUP TO 340 FPS
DRAW WEIGHT 60, 65, 70 & 75
DRAW LENGTHS 25.5" - 30"
LET-OFF 80 OR 85%
PHYSICAL WEIGHT 4.48 LBS
CAMCROSSCENTRIC W/ SWITCHWEIGHT TECHNOLOGY
What Your Package Includes:
- Sight: Mathews Bridgelock 5 .19 Pin Sight
- Stabilizer: Mathews Bridgelock 8in (Your choice of color)
- Rest: Mathews HDX with Total Peep Rest Shield
- Wrist Sling: LOC Carbon Lite Stiff Sling
- Quiver: Mathews Low Pro Detachable
- Mathews SCS Kit
- RAD Peep & D Loop
- 1 Month Free Range Time
- Stage 3 Bow Fit/Setup/Paper Tune/Walkback Tune/Broadhead Tune/Personalized Coaching Appointment
- Can install & level customer supplied sight for additional fee
What Your Stage 3 Tune Appointment Includes:
- Measure your draw length and fit the length to the bow
- Adjust the draw weight your prefered weight
- Install all accessories, set dropaway timing, install peep, set nock height and center shot
- Set the 1st, and and 3rd Axis on the sight
- Use computer assisted spine program to determine proper spine and arrow
- Full Paper Tune Process to ensure proper arrow flight from the start
- Full Broadhead Tuning Process for the broadhead you will hunt with
- Sight in at 20yds indoors so you leave our store with confidence in your equipment
- On all Stage 3 setups, we typically spend 2 to 3 hours minimum on your fit, setup and tune to ensure your bow performs to the highest level possible
- Personalized Coaching throughout the fit/setup/tune to improve any areas of your shooting form/shot execution to get the most accuracy and confidence out of your new bow package
How to Buy?
For Local Customers:
For our within a short driving distance customers call ahead to pay a deposit on the bow you'd like then schedule your Build Appointment. We also have Layaway options if you see a bow we have and want to lock it down before it gets away!
For Long Distance Customers:
As we continue to serve customers 4, 6 & 8 hours away, we have special options just for these instances. You can contact us ahead of time to schedule a Build Appointment and put your 50% deposit down on your bow. We also offer Layaway options in case you see bow you like and don't want to let it get away! From there when you arrive, we can begin the Stage 3 Plus tuning process. If you are staying in a hotel, we recommend staying in Jonesboro Arkansas only 45 minutes away that has safe, great hotels and lots of restaurant options. After the build, you can always call us to order more arrows and other accessories you may need after the sale.
Policy & Pricing
Mathews Bows available ONLY in store, due to Mathews policy, these bows cannot be shipped or mailed, they must be picked up in person.
Standard Colors, Black & Realtree Edge are Base Price
Custom Colors: Granite, Gore/Sitka Elevated II, Sub Alpine, Under Armor All Season, First Lite Spectre, Ambush Green are $75.00 Upcharge
Custom GAS Strings are a $150.00 Upcharge
Have questions our website does not answer? New to the sport and would like more in depth help in deciding which bow and options suit your needs best? Simply give us a Call at 870-475-3337 or Text at 870-410-0385 (M-F 12-7pm CST)! Dalton or Julie will personally assist you on any questions and scheduling your personal bow build. We will go through the entire process, each and every step, to ensure you are getting exactly what you need to be successful in archery.